Sunday, May 26, 2013

FOTD from saturday

 Last saturday I was at an outdoor family even all day, so I decided to do my makeup in natural light to make sure I was not going way overboard with it. I think it turned out quite nice and I did get a few complements from my sweet family.

Face:
Revlon whipped makeup foundation
The Body Shop virgin minerals powder
Coolcos liquid concealer
Darling girl board walk shimmer blush.
Sephora sculpting disc

Eyes: 
Frontcover cosmetics eyeshadow mystic heather, squashed grape,ostrich feather
Front cover cosmetics gold liquid eyeliner
Oriflame brow kit
Yves Rocher lash plumping mascara

Lips:
Oriflame kohl eyeliner in nude
MUA lipstick in bare

I was very happy with the look and I love how the purple and gold made my blue eyes pop.

Loevens.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig