Sunday, May 26, 2013

New obsession! Frontcover cosmetics


I have a new obsession! Well... somewhat new.
I have always had a special place in my makeup-heart for palettes. But these just take it up a notch!
These two palettes are from a brand called Frontcover cosmetics. I first found out about them when I took a trip to Sephora Denmark. That day I picked up the "true colours" palette from their fall/winter 2012 collection. You can also find their palettes, single shadows and much more here.

I love how these palettes comes packed with inspirational photos, guides to how to achieve the looks in the photos and all the products you need to recreate the looks.

There is a lot of palettes to choose from and even nail art kits as well and fasce palettes and lipsticks!

Reviews will be coming very soon...

True Colours fall/winter palette


Metallic pastels palette spring/summer 2013


Loevens
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig