Saturday, June 29, 2013

Empties

I have been saving my empty used up products so I could start some empties posts and finally got around to taking pictures and everything so this will be the forst post in a series of empties posts.

REN Glycolactic peel: Normally I have a hard time using up face masks and skin care products as I tend to get bored with them but I absolutely loved this face peel, it left my skin so soft, hydrated and not irritated at all. I would definately repurchase this even though it is on the pricier side. I know REN skincare has other peels so I will give those a go first as I really loved the effect of this but felt it could have been just a little more active.

Body shop vitam E night cream: When my skin was dry I really loved this but now that my skin is oily it's just too heavy for my face. So not a bad product at all it's just not right for my skintype anymore. I would not repurchase unless my skin got really dry again.

Yves Rocher pure system daily scrub: This was an OK product, I prefer peels on my face rather than physical scrubs. It did get rid of dry skin and it did feel gentle but when you have blemishes the last thing you want to do is scrub your face and tranfer the bacteria to other places on your face. However it did work well at cleansing my skin on my arms and chest and preventing blemishes on my body. I dont know if I would repurchase, perhaps.

So that's it for this time, there will be a lot more of these pists coming though,

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig