Saturday, June 8, 2013

FOTD



I wanted to incorporate some of my new items from my Cherry culture haul for todays look. And I have to say I think I may have found a few new favorites, and a few dissapointments as well.


Face: 
Revlon whipped foundation
Body shop virgin minreals powder foundation
Garnier roll on concealer
NYX butt naked bronzer and blush

Eyes:
Yves rocher lash plumping mascara
Too Faced shadow insurance
NYX love in paris - Be our guest Maurice
NYX wonder pencil 
NYX wonder pencil - light
Lips:
NYX wonder pencil.

I like the gradient look that I did with the NYX wonder pencil. My lips were naturally very pink today, otherwise I would have probably used a stain underneath it for more of a gradient effect.

I am very pleased with look, I think it's very summer'y and I like how I managed to make my skin look sunkissed with just a hint of my freckles showing through... Love it.

Loevens
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig