Saturday, June 22, 2013

Piz Buin Tan & Protect SPF 15 oil spray

I got this oil spray in one of the monthly subscription boxes I subscribe to. At first I was a little bummed about getting it because I thought it would not be good for me, but I decided to give it a try anyways.

Price: I dont really remember how much this retails for but in Denmark it is definately on the pricier side of what I would normally spend on a tanning product.

Packaging: I have toadmit that I think the brown and orange packaging is a little ugly, looks like an old medicine bottle thingy... But it feels very sturdy anf the pump/sprayer works amazingly. So I can live with it being an ugly brown.

Scent: I cant really put a finger on what scent it has, but I can say that it's fresh and clean and not too strong. Kinda reminds me of freshly washed clothes thats been drying outside in the fresh air, with just a hint of warmt and sun.

I absolutely love how easy this product is to use. You just spray it on, and it ony takes a few second to rub it in. It makes my skin look nice and glowy (not oily) and it makes my skin feel so moist and soft without feeling oily.

Does it actually work?: YES! it promises sun protection with SPF15 and it also promises to enhance natural tanning. And Even though SPF 15 can be a little low for me, I love this product... It really does make me tan faster than normally, without getting red and burned. I especially love it for my legs that normally just don't seem to take any color.


I absolutely love this product, and ones you get a bit of tan going, this oil will make your skin look even more fantastic... This is my new summer favorite!

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig