Monday, July 1, 2013

Empties part 2


This the part 2 of my new Wmpties series. I have been using a lot of stuff up lately and saved the empty containers so I could do a little "exit review".

Yves Rocher, Retropical shower gel: This was just OK, the scent was allright and it did lather ok. But it was just your regular shower gel. It wasn't very expensive but I don't think I would repurchase it,

Palmolive naturals, milk and honey: I have used this for the longest time. I love the scent, it's not overpowering and it does not linger on the skin so it does not interfere with my lotion or perfume. It does not dry out my skin and it makes a nice creamy lather. Will probably repurchase again and again.

Dr. Hauschka, Lemon body wash: this did not lather at all, wich is probably why I used it up so fast as I did not feel like it was cleaning enough. This is the most expensive of the 3 but actually also the most boring.. it did nothing at all.Would not repurchase.

So that's it for this time.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig