Saturday, July 6, 2013

Empties part 3


Part 3 of my large Empties series. I really love reading about other peoples empties posts or watching empties videos on youtube.. I feel like you really know if you love or hate a product when you have used it up completely.

Uniq cotton rounds: Loved the container, but I feel like this was a bit of a luxury product that I would probably not repurchase as the cotton was just your average cotton rounds. Wish I could open the container and reuse it...

Head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner: ( I know the photo shows two conditioners, but I have also used up a shampoo) I love this apple fresh version. I have gone throught so many of these already and I think I will continue to use these. They are inexpensive yet keeps my scalp really healthy and they don't dry out my hair or wheigh it down. So very nice affordable product. And I also really like the scent. I will probalby be using another shampoo and conditioner for a month or so, I feel that my hair sometimes get used to the products and I need to switch it up once in a while to still see the effects of the products. But I will go straight back to these babies again.

Loevens.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig