Friday, July 12, 2013

Products I regret buying

Hey Guys.. It's been a long time since I have done one of these posts, I normally love to read posts like this so I thought I would make one. Please remember that this is just my opinion, you may love a product that I hate and that's totally fine.

Revlon Colorstay whipped makeup:
I really had high hopes for this but I cannot get this to work for me. It just slips and slides on my face during application and gives me a blotchy cakey result, it settles in my pores and it accentuates lines and dryness that I didn't even know I had.

I have tried applying it with my hands, with a foundation brush, a flat top brush, sponge... you name it. It just does not work for me. And I still try it out now and then beacause I keep hoping that it will just magically start working for me. 


NYX cream shadow:
I was soo sure that this would be an amazing liquid eyeshadow. But I cannot blend this out at all without creating the kind of mess you can see on the picture below. It just balls up on me and I can't wear something that's not blendable.. 


If any of you guys have these products and they work for you, then please let me know how you use them, I really want them to work for me.

Loevens.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I also find that the revlon makeup can accentuate dry patches. I apply a good amount of moisturizer and a pit of primer before and then use a stipple brush. Most days, this works really well. I don't know if this will help but I thought I would just let you know what works for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your suggestion. I have really really oily skin so I tend to use a light moisturizer, maybe with this foundation I should try something heavier. I definately have not tried using a stipple brush with this foundation. I do find that it actually slips and slides even more with a primer underneath. Thanks for taking your time to comment :)

      Delete
  2. Such a noce blog, you have :-)

    You are welcome to visit my blog - maybe we could follow each other?
    beautymorebeauty.blogspot.dk
    Hugs Signe

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig