Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lets get personal for a minute

As some of you may have noticed I have been pretty much MIA for a month. I had to admit defeat and get some help with a depression that has been lurking in the background for a little while now. So I had to take some time off from work, I started on some meds to help with my constant crying.

Although I do feel much better now, and have returned to work I feel like I need to take it slow.

It was hard for me to take the time to just turn on the computer and start blogging again. I have been very tired and putting on my makeup in the morning has become more of a chore and less fun. So I felt that my passion for makeup had been set aside because of my huge need to sleep.

I am finally doing better and I feel comfortable in my own skin again so I'll slowly be starting my posts again.

Saturday I am treating myself to a luxury facial with massage at my local dermatologist and I cant wait to get pampered.

I will be going to Greece in a couple of weeks and I want to look and feel my best.

I want to thank my readers for sticking with me through my lack of posts :)

Loevens.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hey, I'm glad that you are doing better. I have someone in my family who went through this. She is still on medication, but thank God, she has got better.
    Hang on and always know there are people around you who love you and care for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you again! I wish the best for you and I am happy to know that things are going better for you. Enjoy your trip to Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your better! Hope your health remains like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, brings a smile to my face to know that somewhere behind a screen is a fellow makup lover that actually cares about someone they don't know. I love my readers so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just recently discovered your blog and this post caught my attention. You're very brave because very few people will have the courage to admit defeat and even share your story to other people. You don't know me at all but I really do hope you'll get better and better. Stay strong dear! I believe there are alot of people around you who cares so much for you. Hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your kind comment Net. that Means a lot to me :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig