Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Loevens' lippies love!


I just had to share these lipsmackers with you guys... I found them on a trip to copenhagen in an Accesorize boutique. Lip smackers are not really available in Denmark, but I have tried a few before so I knew that I would like the texture of them.

These all have really cute cupcake decor on them and they smell really nice. My 2 favorites have got to be the "red velvet" and the "berry buttercream"


I have to admit that the packaging was the reason I bought these. They are extremely overpriced in Denmark but I just had to have them anyways. 

I am a sucker for cute packaging. I'm pretty sure my coworkers think I'm crazy, because every time I reach for one of these I light up in a childish smile and go "yay cuppy-cake!" just can't help it.

I use these mostly at work when I just need a bit of moisture and dont want to attempt to put anything with color on my lips without a mirror... Love them.

Loevens.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig