Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ready for a comeback?

because I am...

Life is a bumpy road and I hit a bump pretty hard, and while llicking my wounds I found myself hitting yet another bump. After my treatment for depression, I was fired from my job.

But enough of the sad stuff... I am finally getting better and finally have all the free time in the World to Work on my blog.

So I will be working hard to get back to my old blogger ways. Unfortunately the loss of my job Means that I wont be able to splurge on crazy makeup purchases every single month. But I will revive this blog.

I want to thank everyone for staying with me and sending me uplifting Words and comments.

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm so glad to see you come back! You are one of my favorite bloggers and I've really missed your posts!!!
    I'm happy to hear you've treated your depression and I hope the best for you this year! :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you so much. ofcourse I had to come Down with the flu the day after posting this so my grand comeback has been delayed a bit. But as of right now I am working hard to get some new stuff on my blog.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig