Sunday, February 16, 2014

Egyptian magic cream review

 I have been using Egyptian Magic cream for about 6 months now and I think it's about time I review it for you guys.

Price: about 40$

Packaging: I don't like the packaging. It's a white plastic jar with all these crazy writings. It looks a Little crazy like something made by a cult or something. So that made me quite skeptical at first. Considering the Price you pay I think packaging could look better. I have had mine for 6 months and you can hardly read the text on it anymore.

Ingredients: olive oil, bees wax, honey, bee pollen, royal jelly, bee propolis.


 This is definately a multi purpose product. I use this as my night cream and hand cream. I use it on dry elbows, dry patches, feet and stretchmarks. This summer I also used it between my thighs as I am a big girl and my thighs tend to rub together when I am wearing dresses, wich can get really painful if you are walking a lot. I Applied it in the morning to prevent the burning and I put it on during the day to maintain it. It's also great four burns and cuts, it makes them heal faster.

I love this cream. As you can see from the Photo there is still a lot left in the jar and I use it all the time. You only have to use the smallest amount. And it is not greasy at all. the skin just drinks it right up.

There is no added perfume or anything so it has almost no scent. You can detect a faint scent of beeswax but it's very light.


I really recommend this to anyone who wants a multi purpose cream, that can help with irritated dry skin, rashes, dry elbows, cuts, burns etc. It is simply amazing and it does not break me out! I will continue to use this stuff, and I will repurchase. It is worth every penny!

Loevens,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig