Tuesday, February 18, 2014

ELF haul update!


I just recieved the items that I bought from ELF last week. I have to say I am super pleased about how fast they arrived. And I am super excited to try out some of the new products.

However I have been a bit misfortunate this time and there has been a slight mix up. I have recieved the wrong Shades of Loose eyeshadows. I ordered Boysenberry and Chocolate and I got Lilac and Honey instead?


Also 2 of the studio ipsticks seem to be malfunctioning a bit. The Pink minx is a bit messed up



And rosy go round seems to have a bit of a "cap-malfunction"

I have contacted ELF customer service and they are normally really great when this sort of thing happens. So I am not worried about it at all.

So let's see what happens.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig