Thursday, February 27, 2014

Empties


Hey Guys

I have been using up a few things recently and thought I would share it with you.

Playboy shower gel: I really enjoyed the scent of this, I got it in Germany and I live in Denmark, so it's not something I can repurchase. And it was just showergel, nothing pecial. Just thought the packaging was cute.

Garnier respons hair mask: This was nice but I nothing special. I might repurchase it if it is on sale.

Matas hair masks: Matas is a low cost Danish drugstore brand. I really like their hair masks and I purchase these regularly. So at some point I am going to repurchase these.

Head and shoulders, apple fresh, conditioner and shampoo: I have gone through sooo many bottles of these. This is what I use every time I wash my hair. They are my Holy grail. So I already have new ones of these.

What are your favorite shampoos and conditioners?

Loevens.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Nice post dear and I really need to check if apply fresh shampoo is available over here....xoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria. The Apple fresh conditioner is not always available where I shop, so sometimes I get the original one and that's really nice too.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig