Thursday, February 27, 2014

Feburary Goodiebox


Goodiebox is a Danish subscription box that you get once a month. This is what I got this month.

Jorb Obé samples: I already own the peel of mask and I love it. I am excited ti try the cream sample.

TeeeZ blush: Never heard of this brand before but the packaging is really really luxurious. And the blush color is a pale golden peachy shade. Can't wait to use it.

Eucerin body lotion: I have tried some of the face moisturizers and really enjoyed them, so I cant wait to use this body lotion.

Percy & Reed dry conditioner: Never heard of the brand. I love to use dry shampoo so I am really curious about this dry conditioner. Also I love the packaging on this one.

Plaisir shower cream: nice travel size, I have tried the body lotion and really liked it, so let's see how this shower cream is.

I am super excited about these products. My subscription costs about $25 each month and the dry conditioner and blush alone is woth more than $50. So happy.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig