Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Essence collection


Purchased from: kosmetik4less.de

I rediscovered Essence 2 years ago on a weekend trip to Kiel. Essence is not available in Denmark but I rember it being available when I was a teenager. As a teenager I used the lipsticks and glosses but it was not until 2 years ago when I got a new lipstick that I remembered that I had tried it before.

I quickly fell in love with the packaging and the Price.

I have not yet tried a bad product from Essence but I am sure there are some bad products in  the line (every brand has them) some products are nicer than others but overall I enjoy the quality of Essence.

I especially love their lipsticks, eyeshadows, nail polishes and pore strips. 

Essence has a permanent line but what I love about them is their trend editions. They come out with special edition products almost every month and because they are so affordable it's not a problem to get the products you want to try.

I am definately getting more Essence products and I think I will continue to love Essence for a long time.

Loevens.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Nice collection.....you are a big fan of essence dear....xoxoxo.....:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria... yeah I love it, t's so fun and girly :)

      Delete
  2. I still haven't tried any Essence products! I will have to go into Ulta and pick up a few goodies! :) Any recommendations?

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their nail polishes are really pretty. I love their lip products and their pore strips. Also the eyeshadows are great. It's really affordable too. I enjoy all the Little limited edition items as well.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig