Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Nice experience with ELF customer care


I just had to write a follow up on my ELF haul post from earlier today.
I wrote ELF customer care earlier today regarding 2 faulty lipsticks in my order and 2 Loose eyeshadows that I ordered in chocolate and Boysenberry, but recieved in Honey and lilac.

 ELF has already responded to my mail and I have been refunded the faulty items. I have to say I am very pleased with their customer care and I am not afraid to shop with them Again. (this is probably my 5th or 6th haul from them)

As for the lipsticks I will try and mend them and reviews will be up once I have played around with them a bit.

Loevens.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Nice haul and now fingers crossed for the reviews.....:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) revyens Will be up one I get a feel for The products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean reviews Will be up once I get a better feel for the products :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see they were quite helpful here. Here in Cardiff, ELF have a store. Not long after it opened I didn't like the welcome I received in there. They had these people in there who just stared down there noses at you. They weren't the regular ELF staff in the shop so I'm guessing they were either from head office or from the distribution place in Swansea. I complained to ELF and the managing director was most helpful in reassuring me it wouldn't happen again. Got a free makeover along with free products when I went in there after that. x

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig