Saturday, February 22, 2014

Palette collection

My coffee table covered in palettes

I have been sitting around today, looking at all my palettes. I am preparing to do the "perfect palette tag" so I needed to have a look at all my palettes.

I thought I would just share some quick Photos of my Collection of palettes. I know it's a bit crazy, but I love palettes sooo much.

A few palettes that would not fit on the table.
If you see anyhting that you want me to write about, just et me know in the comments.

Loevens.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Wow.....nice collection dear....xoxoxo....:)

    http://mariahussain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria... I was almost embarrased to show it because there is so much.

      Delete
    2. I love your palettes! No need to be embarrassed! I have a ton as well and some of those are great prices!

      Delete
  2. Who doesn't love a good palette? I can relate; they're one of my weaknesses!

    Awesome collection :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I kan never get enough palettes

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig