Wednesday, February 5, 2014

So much stuff

I have sooo much stuff I feel like I need to use in order for me to justify a new big haul I want to do.

So I have gathered a few things that I will try and use up to make more room in my Collection.


Some products are completely full and a few are quite used. So It's going to take some time.

Until I can justify a new big purchase I am going to be shopping my big stash of stuff. So look out for posts on some rekindled loves. Also I am going to be making posts about each product I use up If you are interested.

Loevens.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Nice stuff.....fingers crossed for reviews...xoxoxo....:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria. Anything in particular you want me to review?

      Delete
  2. that's an exciting stash!! I'm excited to see what review you come up with!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise :) Maybe I should show my makeup Collection once I get it organized a Little better.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig