Saturday, February 8, 2014

Stuff I am getting rid of


I thought I would just share with you some items that are going in the trash.

Yves Rocher, Lash plumping mascara:
I used it up completely. This is one of my favorite mascaras and I would repurchase it.

Benefit, Erase paste:
Pretty sure mine is a fake. It's almost used up but has turned. So I am getting rid of it. Considering getting a REAL one.

Eyeko, liptastik lip pen:
Love the color but this product is OLD, so it has to go. This product does not exsist anymore, so can't and won't repurchase.

Fashionista, Gel eyeliner:
This is pretty new but it feels more like a lip balm than a gel liner. It does not set at all so to me it's rubbish.

Gosh, glitter mascara:
This is sooo old, I have not used it in years. So it's time to get rid of it.

NYX, jumbo lip pen:
Love the shade but I hate that it needs to be sharpened and the cap is broken. So I'm going to toss it.

Gosh, Lip marker:
This has dried out. I would not get this color Again but I liked the quality of it.

NYX, eyeshadow trio:
Failed attempt to depot the shadows. They are broken and just not worth saving. I did enjoy these shadows though.

Coolcos, Lip Gloss pen:
This is fairl new but it has a strangte gritty texture and applies patchy. So I won't use it.

Elf, lipstick in sociable:
This is a pretty red, but it contains gritty glitter. I just dont like it.

Yves Rocher, Serum vegetal, Eyecream:
I used it upp but it did not really do anything for me. It was ok but I won't repurchase.

Have you tried any of these products? and what did you think of them?

Loevens.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. this was a pretty cool post :) It was interesting to see what products didn't really work out!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it. I was Thinking of doing this regularly.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig