Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wow I must have been asleep!

Seriously I feel like I have been asleep forever when it comes to keeping myself updated on the newest beauty releases from all my favorite brands.

I normally search the internet weekly, looking for new products and it feels like it takes forever for Companies to launch their new stuff.

Then I take Little "nap time" away from makeup and BAM! I can't keep up with all the new items flooding the market.

I have been sick with the flu for the last week so I took some time to get myself updated and I am happy to say that I'm almost there. There are soo many awesome things being launched at the moment!

My bank lady is going to absolutely hate my guts! But hey I got to help out this economy... So I am ready to SPEND!

Here are a few things that I NEED to try out!


NEW NYX butter lipstick
Revlon Matte balm sticks


Revlon lacquer balm sticks

Loevens.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig