Sunday, February 16, 2014

Wreck this journal!


I just got this book a few days ago. The purpose of this book is to slowly wreck it as you complete the different tasks in the book. I have a feeling this will be fun but also push a few of my boundaries when it comes to proper behavior.


So my question to my readers is: would you be interested in seeing me work on this project? I know it's not beauty related but I thought it could be something fun for us to do, maybe once a week?

let me know

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'd love to see what you come up with! I love art journals :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not very artsy, but I thought I could try and incorporate som beauty stuff in it... Lets see how it Works out :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig