Sunday, March 16, 2014

Empties


Hey gals... Here is a few Things I have used up since my last empties/purge post.

Essence 24h hand protection balm: I really liked this hand cream, the scent was really nice and it did not leave my hands greasy. So I would repurchase it.

ELF glossy gloss: it's almost used up, I just got so sick of it that I had to stop trying to use it up. It's an ok gloss but nothing special and I would not repurchase it. One was enough for me.

L.A. girl, colorbalm, London: I really liked this when I first got it. But I am soo over this one now. I actually did not use it up completely, it broke on me. It was nice when I first got it but my lips have been more chapped lately and this does not look good on chapped lips and does not hydrate enough. I will not repurchase.

Essence kiss care balm: i can't remember the shade name but it's the purple one from the permanent line. I love these lip balms. They have just the texture I am looking for in a balm and I love the scent. I would not repurchase this particular color but I already have purchased another of the balm in a different color.

Smashbox mini gloss: this was a part of a gift set. I had to take the stopper out to get any product out after just a few uses. I do like the texture but I am not a fan of the scent, it's a little plasticky. I have no plans on buying a full size of this.

Urban Decay lip junkie, naked: This came with my naked 2 palette and I just never got around to opening it up until recently. I really enjoyed this minty gloss and I would consider buying a full size, but in a different shade.

Decleor harmonie calm face cream: This is just a sample size and it was not enought product to really give me any results of any kind. I won't be purchasing the full size though.

Matas Natur, Hand cream: This was just ok. Nothing special. I will not be getting the full size.

Maybelline Colorsensational popsticks, citrus slice: This broke on me as well. I loved the scent but it was not moisturizing and it did not really leave a nice tint of anything. So this was a big miss for me and I will not repurchase.

So that was all my empties for this time. I am already working on using up some other things.

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Nice post....Really enjoyed reading it....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really like reading other bloggers empties posts :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig