Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Essence all about matt, compact fixing powder.


I have had this for a while now, and for some reason I just never got around to review it. But it definately deserves a review. So here we go.

Price: EU 2,95 amazing Price for a powder!

Packaging: Clear plastic packaging with red lettering. 8 grams of product. I actually like the look of the packaging and it does not feel flimsy. I would not be scared to travel with it.

Don't be scared by the white powder, it actually goes on clear, and I know people with medium skin who uses this.

I use this as my setting powder after foundation. It is not going to give any coverage it just sets the foundation and takes away shine, and I like it for that.

I also use this as a touch up powder during the day. I use a light fluffy brush to lightly powder my face.

I have dry skin and used with a light fluffy brush, it does not settle in to lines. I can even get away with using this under my eyes.

It does claim to last all day but that is not always the case for me, so I do have to touch up my t-zone wich get's oily fast despite my otherwise dry skin. And this Works great as a touch up powder.

It's finely milled, not super smooth but better than I expected and it does not have a silicone feel to it, unlike other similar products I have tried. So I am very pleased with that.

I am very pleased with this powder, it is definately a favorite of mine. So I would recommend it if you need a touch up powder or if you just want to try it for the mattifying effect.

Loevens.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've been really into powders lately and for the price, this seems like a good one to try out! Thanks for the review!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's definately worth a try. And if you find out that you do not like it, then you won't have spent a lot of mney on it :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds amazing....nice review......xoxoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definately one of the best powders in the low Price range.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig