Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Essence Bloom me up LE/TE first impressions


I wanted to get this post out as fast as possible, seeing how the Bloom me up Collection is limited and only available this month. So this will be more of a first impression than an actual review. I bought my products from www.kosmetik4less.de as I cannot go out to a store and get Essence in Denmark.

I hope this can help you get an idea of the products, and help you to decide wether or not to buy these.

  
Top to bottom: Cocealer sponge, powder brush, blush brush
 Concealer sponge EU 2,95: I used this for my liquid concealer today and I actually really liked the results. It's not flimsy, but nice and firm, yet smooth and soft. The shape really lets you get into every nook and cranny. I definately recommend it.

Powder brush EU 2,95: It's a really nice soft brush. I used it to apply my powder today and it gave me a nice sheer finish. If you want to set your Foundation but you don't want to have too much powder on your face, then this is nice. I normally use a flat top brush wich gives a heavier coverage, so I am pleased to have this one for days where I have dry skin and want a light dusting. I recommend this brush.

Blush brush EU 2,79: This is a flat top brush, it's VERY soft and dense. I don't know if I would use this for powder blush. I did use it for blush today and it turned out nice, but I think I would use this for contouring or for cream products instead. I do really like it though. So if you are looking for a smaller flat top brush I would recommend this.


Big eyeshadow brush EU 1,45: I tried using this for packing on my eyeshadow today. It did not Work that well. So I would not use it for powder shadow. However I did try using it with cream shadow, and that worked really well. So I am still happy about getting this as I needed something for cream shadows. I think you can skip on this one, unless you want a cute brush for cream shadow or maybe even concealer.

Eyeshadow applicators  EU 1,25: Now these I am not so happy with. They are actually a Little too big to use for eyeshadow, and they are a Little too "wiggly/wobbly" for my taste. But the sponge material is nice and soft and I will try and use it for cream highlights or under eye concealer instead. These smell really plasticky... I would skip these.


 

Duo eye pencil EU 1,95: This duo pencil comes with a nude liner for the Water rim of the eye and a fair pink shade to highlight the browbone. Both are matte and very pigmented. The Water line side is awesome. It's not too light, wich I find can actually make me look sick. It's just the right color for me. I really like the brow highlighter as well. The shade is just right for me and it blends nicely. I definately recommend this. 
 
 
 
 


There are also eyeshadows, highlight powder and other items in this Bloom me up edition, but I did not want to pick them up. I hope this post helped a bit with deciding what to get. I would love to hear what you got or what you plan to get.

Loevens.

 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. the face brushes sound wonderful! I'm also really digging the look of that blusher/lip products! I love the theme to this collection and I really wish I could find more essence collections in the US!!! :(

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah everything in this Collection looks really good. The facebook page for Essence North America says that this Collection will be out in the US in april. But I am not sure where you can get it. I have to use a german site because it's not available in Denmark. Maybe you could see if that site ships to the US.? www.kosmetik4less.de

      Delete
  2. All the items are very cute...I am simply in love with the colors....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was The colors and The design that made me want to get these. So cute

      Delete
  3. I love Essence. Shame it not sold in Finland, so I have to order the items through internet or grab them during my travels.
    Nice items, thanks for the photos and great reviews. I will buy the powder and the blush brush should I find them.

    Check out my blog, please! :)
    http://unredmenot.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel, Essence is not available in Denmark either. I use kosmetik4less.de to get my essence.

      Delete
  4. forgot to mention. your nail polish is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much. It is gel nails. My cousin does my Nails :) and I absolutely love The sparkles

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig