Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Essence blush up! review


I have been eyeing this new blush from essence ever since I first saw it. And I knew that I wanted to get this shade called 10 heat wave.

Price: EU 3,45

Packaging: Clear plastick packaging. I actually really like the way it looks. And I like that you can see the color of the product through the packaging. It seems nice and sturdy. It can be a Little difficult to open sometimes, but not to the point that you will break a nail. you get 8 grams of product.


So this is a 3 in 1 type of blush. you get 2 Shades that smoothly merge together in the middle of the product, creating a 3rd shade. Now sometimes these can be a Little gimmicky. But this blush is actually big enough for me to put my brush in the particular shade I want and then get that shade on my cheeks.

The blush is nice and smooth,not powdery and it applies evenly to the cheeks, and blends easily. It's not super pigmented but it's not too sheer either. It's actually just right for my pale skin. Because the colors are so bright I would not be able to get away with using it if it was super pigmented.


Even though it's on the sheerer side the color you see is what you get, and it can be build up on the skin nicely so I would say that anyone could use this.

It's completely matte wich I like, and the staying power is really good. Maybe because of the bright colors or the matte texture. It definately stays on pretty much all day on me.


This actually reminds me of my sleek blush by 3 in lace. It has 2 similar matte Shades that are just way more pigmented and hard for me to use on my fair skin. So if you are pale like me and found that some blushes can be too pigmented then you should try this one from essence.

I really like this blush and I am thinking about getting the other one they have wich is a pinky blush. I hope they come out with more blushes like these.

Loevens.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. soooo gorgeous! I adore that color!!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig