Monday, March 31, 2014

March favorites


It's been a while since I've done a favorites post. So I thought I would do one today. I have been playing around with soo many new products this months, I am amazed that I have managed to find so many favorites amongst all the product testing.

Physicians formula, nude wear blush in natural: I grab for this blush all the time. I love how subtle it is and it seems to last all day. Probably my favorite blush in all my collection. Click here for full review.

Physicians formula, nude wear powder in medium: I need to review this very soon. I normally go for mattifying powders, this is not one of them. This gives my skin the prettiest glow without any shimmer and without looking greasy. It wears quite well throughout the day. Very impressed. I have really been loving the way it makes my skin look and has used it almost every day since I got it.

VOV Castledew diacut palette in planet diamond: I did a quick post about it here. I am in love with the packaging. I can just stare at it forever. I love the colors and the pigmentation. Definately going to do a palette of the week with this soon.

Maybelline, Color tattoo metal in barely branded: There will be a review of this soon. I have used this a lot as a base and it applies soo smoothly and evenly. It really helps my less pigmented shadows go on more vibrant and it makes my shadow stay on all day without the need of a primer underneath.

Covergirl lash blast mascara in very Black: Oooh I love this! it definately gives me the volume I want. It does not clump and it's very easy to apply. And it holds up really nicely all day long. No smearing, crumbling or wheighing down the lashes. love it!

Maybelline, Instant age rewind, dark circle eraser in the color brightener: Just my shade. I have been looking for something that could cover up my dark circles without looking really obvious or cakey. This works great for me. It does not accentuate my fine lines or any dry bits. Heavenly! click here for full review

Elf lip exfoliator: This has become a step in my daily routine. Before applying lipstick I will scrub my lips with this. It works so well. And it's something I see myself repurchasing again and again.

Elf powder brush: This has been a favorite before. I have 2 of these babies. 1 for Foundation and 1 for powder. I use these daily and have done so for more than a year (ofcourse washing and replacing them every now and then). I will definately continue to repurchase these.

Essence Bloom me up! powder brush: Thi is great when I don't want a heavy coverage of powder, but just a fine dusting to set my Foundation. I love how cute the brush is and how soft it is. Click here to see my first impressions post of the Bloom me up brushes.

Phew... That was quite a few items. And believe mere there is more. But I had to save some for NeXT month :) I hope you enjoyed this post. What are your favorite products at the moment?
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really want to try the Age Rewind concealer, sounds amazing! x

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing, to me at leat. It just Works with my skintone and type.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig