Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March goodiebox

I got my march goodiebox today. I am super pleased with it once again.
I got 2 Vichy samples, 3 ml eye cream and 3 ml Day cream.
I got a deluxe sample of lancome lip lover in a pretty pink shade.
I got a full size So Susan Nail polish
I got a sample of Escada born in paradise
I got a full size Rituals miracle balm
I got a deluxe sample of A-derma ultra Rich foaming gel
And finally a full size Labello vitamin shake lip balm.

I am super excited to try the lancome lip lover and the vichy eye cream.

Loevens.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I wish we could get these boxes in my country....I hope some day someone would start a thing like this.....xoxoxo...^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the only one we have in Denmark at the moment. It's been around for about 2 years, before that we had nothing. Crossing my fingers you will have something similar in your country soon :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig