Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Massive collective USA drugstore haul.


Look what I picked up at the post office today... yay! I purchased these items from Walmart and Walgreens last month, and had them shipped via www.shopusa.com and now they are finally here!


Mascaras


Face stuff


Lip stuff

Items I forgot to include in the above Pictures. I also forgot to photograph my Maybelline color tattoo

I got so many Things that I don't know what to try first. So please comment below on what you want me to review first and I will use those products first.
 
 
Loevens.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. oh my.....mouth watering picks.....love them....xoxoxo....:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, anything you want me to review?

      Delete
    2. Start with the face stuff....Fingers crossed for reviews.....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  2. Great haul! As I was looking through this, I realized that you picked up a bunch of my favorites, so I'm sure you'll love them!! :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. That's probably no coincidence. I tried to pick up the products that I could not get in Denmark that people on youtube and blogger has been raving about. Did a lot of research before the haul and read reviews of everything and saw Pictures of everything. I actually don't think I got a single product wrong. So far I think I am going to like everything.

      Delete
  3. Oh so many lovely things! i wish i get my hands in some of these stuff, specially the physicians formula ones :) i'll be on the watch to reading your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm super happy I finally did this haul. I can not get Physicians formula in denmark so I definately had to try some of the products, now that I had the chance. What would you like a review on first?

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig