Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sleek Blush by 3, Lace review


 
I have been wanting to try Sleek blushes for the longest time, and I finally got around to picking up this blush by 3 in the shade Lace.
 
 
Price: $ 14,99 on Sleeks website
 
Packaging: As the name implies, the packaging is very sleek. I am actually amazed that they managed to put 20 grams of product, divided into 3 blushes in this palette without making it bigger. The packaging seems nice and sturdy. Feels like good quality to me. And it comes with a nice big mirror.
 
 
 
I have to admit that I was not expecting the Shades to be as bright as they are in person. But I love the colors. I love orange blush in the summer so it will definately get a lot of use this summer.
 
 
The colors are very very pigmented. I can definately sheer them out and put them on very light handed but because I am so pale I only need the tiniest amount, and it looks more like a stain than an actual powder on me. I was expecting the pigmentation but it's almost too much for my pale Winter skin.
 
 
 
So because it looks more like a stain on me (because I can only use the smallest amount) than a powder blush I am not 100% happy with it. I mean, it was not what I was expecting it to look like. But If you have medium skin tone or even deeper I think this would look absolutely awesome.
 
 
It does last quite well on my cheeks, considering I hardly touch the powder with my brush before applying it. I think it would last even better if I was able to apply it like my normal blushes without all the sheering out and over-blending.
 
 
So my conclusion is: there is absolutely nothing wrong with this blush. It's absolutely gorgeous and super pigmented I just think the colors are a little bit too bright for my skin right now. Once I get some sun on my face I think it would work much better.
 
 
I am not writing off the Sleek blushes just yet, I just need to find the right shade for me.
 
Loevens. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig