Wednesday, March 19, 2014

vov castledew diacut palette, first look.


This just came in the mail today. I just wanted to show you Guys this beauty of a palette. I got soo excited checking this thing out that I accidently swore a bit, out of pure excitement. you know "this is effing awesome" etc etc.

I got this purely because it looks cute. Never seen a review of it or anything. But I had to have it. This is from the brand VOV wich I believe is a Korean makeup brand. So I don't have much to tell you about it yet, as I have yet to try it out. But here are some pics. My Pictures do not do this palette justice. There are some amazing holographic details on it that my camera would not pick up on.



Can't wait to try it out.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig