Sunday, March 23, 2014

wet n wild spring 2014 LE palette swatches



I thought I would put up some swatches of the wet n wild limited edition spring palettes before featuring them in my next palette of the week post.


Flirting at the afterparty:



I swatched these in the wrong order. The first shadow on the Picture is the last shadow in the palette and so on.
The left side of the palette contains cool toned lilac/lavendar Shades and the right side contains warm toned orchids and violets. In my Pictures, the right eyelid and crease color shows up a lot cooler. The right eyelid color is acually a purple that leans barbie pink. This palette has some really nice smooth mattes.


Walking the red carpet:



Most of these colors swatch true to the color in the pan, excet for the left eyelid color that looks darker and more matte in the pan, but shows up lighter and with a satin finish. The left crease color also looks a bit warmer when swatched. My Picture of the swatches does not do them Justice, they look even better in person. This palette has some really nice deep shades and quite good pigmentation. The golden shade is quite dusty though, and very glittery. It's more like a top coat type of shadow to add some sparkle to the look.


Loevens.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I live in the US and I still can't find these palettes :((!! I've been on the hunt for ages and still no luck!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Www.nonpareilboutique.com still has Them. That is where I got mine

      Delete
  2. I love Walking the red carpet......Pretty shades and I am mad after golden eye-shadows with shimmer in it....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That has to be my favorite too. :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig