Sunday, April 6, 2014

A little project pan

I have been spending waay to much Money lately. Seems like there is always a new product that I want to try. But let's face it. I am not sponsored I don't get paid for my blog and I have recently become unemployed and there are no big trustfund anywhere in sight, So I need to get real.

I have been eyeing some skincare items, but I need to use up most of what I have before getting new stuff. That's why these items are mostly skincare related. I will keep you updated as I go through these products, but it is going to take a while as most of them are pretty full.

Yves Rocher, Organic cleansing cream:
Just opened this one yesterday, so it's completely new. I do use these Things twice a day but it will last me a good while.

Yves Rocher, nutri vegetal ultra rich toner:
I need to use this up before summer, while my skin still needs that extra moisture. This is half full.

Miss peach BB cream:
I use this daily and it just seems to last forever, I am pretty sure that there is only 1/5th left of the product now.

Loreal primer:
Not really a fan of this primer, but I payed big bucks for it (considering it's L'Oreal) So I need to use it up. I'm halfway through it.

Essence match 2 cover, concealer:
I am only trying to use up the light shade, the dark one is way too dark for me. I am using this up because I have too many concealers and now that I have found one that I really like, I want to use the others up and get rid of them.

Essence lipstick nude;
I already have a backup of this and there is less than 1/4 left of it.

Yves Rocher eye cream:
This is almost full, so it will take a while to use it up.

L'Oreal youth code serum:
I want to try a new serum so I need to use this up first, It's pretty full.

The Body shop, self Warming mineral mask:
I want to try the Glamglow mask, so I need to use this up first. I think there is about 3-4 uses left in it.

Jordana sweet n smooth lip balm:
I have too many lip products, this needs to be used up so I can get on with my other balms.

Got 2 Be volume powder:
This is in here because I forget to use it, so I really need to try and use it some more. I have no idea how much is left, but I'm thinking probably more than half of the product.

Korres body butter:
I opened this one yesterday. It's not a full size. I ´just never bother putting on body cream, and I really need to do that more often.

So that is all my products. I will have to use them ALL up before I will allow myself to purchase anything new.
 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. What a great project! I am totally supporting you on this one. you go, girl!
    I have the same project going on now, although I have more products to use up, to be honest. I would like to hear from you on the Yves Rocher eye cream- how is it? I happen to have a 10 euros gift card, and although I love my Clarins eye gel, I am open to alternatives, especially if they are cheaper ones.
    and yes, you should totally moisturize your body more often, it will say a biiiiig thank you when you will get older :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalia. I wish you the best of luck with your project :) I am not a big fan of the eye cream. No visible results and it is not very hydrating for me. So I would spend the gift card on another product :) how many products are you trying to use up?

      Loevens

      Delete
  2. Nice post and I am also doing the same but I fail every time....Whenever I decide to finish a product, I get something new to try....No matter how hard I try not to purchase something new before finishing the ones I have, I always and always fail....totally helpless.....:/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel. This is only my second day and I am laready starting to regret it haha. But I really need to save my Money. So I have to be good this time.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig