Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Covergirl lashblast volume mascara review.


Yet another product from my US haul, I am slowly working my way through all of the products. I have used this mascara every single day since I first got it, so I am ready to share my thoughts on it with you.
 
Price:$ 8,79  I bought 2 with a buy one get one half off deal.
 
Packaging: It's very standard mascara tube. I love the rubber bristles on the brush, they are not too harsh and they are nicely tapered, so they don't poke my eyes out when using it, like some other mascaras I have tried have done. The stopper in the tube works nicely, so you do not get too much product on your brush. I have had no malfunctions with the packaging.
 
 
This mascara promises volume, and it really does give me nice volume. It coats my lashes nicely without clumping, and with two coats I get the desired volume. It does not give my lashes any length though. I wish it gave me just a little more length but I do really like the way my lashes look with this mascara.
 
It does not flake, smudge or crumble on me throughout the day, yet it is easy to remove. I really like the brush and the formula of this mascara.
 
 
I would say this has become one of my favorites, I just wish it would give me a little length. But It is a great everyday mascara, and I definately need to repurchase it.
 
I also gave one of these to my mum, and she really likes it as well. She wears glasses, so she does not want her lashes to flutter against the glasses. This mascara is great for her, as it gives her lashes volume without adding any lenght. She also finds the brush easy to use, no messy mascara on the eyelids, she says.
 
I definately recommend this mascara if you are looking for volume without clumps.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig