Thursday, April 10, 2014

Elf long-lasting lustrous eyeshadow review


I have had tis for ages. Sometimes I forget what products I have already reviewed, and sometimes I think I have already reviewed it. This is the latter of those two. So after discovering that I have indeed not reviewed this before, I thought it deserved some spotlight.

Price: £3,95

Packaging: A nice little plastick jar. It seems sturdy enough and I have not had any malfunctions. As you work your way through the product, you will need a brush  you don't want to stick your whole finger in the jar. The amount of product and the shade name is not stated on the jar itself. It contains 3 grams.



Color: There are 7 colors to choose from, I bought the color Toast. It's a sparkly metallic pale gold with silver specks, super pretty.

If there is one thing I always mention, it's my hate of glittery eye products. I hate chunky gritty fallout. This product definately has glitter in it, but it is finer than reguar glitter and the texture of this mousse eyeshadow makes it stay in place. So I actually quite enjoy the sparkle of this product.




The texture of the eyeshadow is super fun anf strange, it's not a cream, not a mousse, it's kinda bouncy. But very easy to work with. It goes on evenly and blends well. Be carefull when blending though as you don't want to drag the sparkles all over your eyes.

I normally use this over my finished eyeshadow look, dapping it on where I want a bit of shiny pale golden sparkle. It can however be worn on its own. It sets nicely without creasing or causing fallout.
However the intense sparkle in the shadow is too much for me to Wear all over the lid, by itself.

I really enjoy the sparkly look of this eyeshadow paired with regular shadows, for a nice party look. And it stays put all day and night.

I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for that Little extra pop of sparkle to their eye look. And I am certainly interested in trying other colors.
 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. It's such a pretty shade and I always prefer golden touch on my eyes whenever there is a party or a function......lovely review.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, gold is just so festive :)

      Delete
  2. Fint indlæg - Du går godt i dybden, hvilket jeg elsker ved så nogle anmeldelser :-) Vil helt klart prøve disse en dag. Elsker øjenskygge!

    Knus Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak Mia. Jeg elsker også øjenskygge. Glem blomster og chokolade, vejen til mit hjerte er en ny palette :)

      Delete
  3. Yeah,these r awesome for the price,i have all but one shade,and they stay all day.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig