Sunday, April 13, 2014

Empties


Hey guys and gals. I have a new empties post for you today. I love reading empties posts and I actually also love writing them. There is just something about using up a product that is truly satisfying to me. Anyways here are the products I have used up recently.

Yves Rocher, Pure system, Clarifying toner:
This is the second bottle I have used up of these. I enjoy this toner a lot. It really really cleanses the skin. I have to admit that I did not think it had any effect on my pores. But after I stopped using it I definately see my pores worsen. So it must have had some effect on them. I do believe that there are other products out there that could work even better, but I would repurchase this Again.

Yves Rocher, Candied mallows, shower gel:
This was nothing special, the scent was really strong and sweet. Some scents can give me a headache and this is one of them. I would not repurchase.

Yves Rocher, Nutritive vegetal, rich velvety cleanser:
This gel cleanser was nice for winter. It removed dirt and makeup nicely and it did not dry me out. I would consider repurchasing this for next winter. But right now I don't need this.

Sally Hansen, Firming hand cream:
Claims to make your hands look 10 years younger, hmm I don't think my hands look 17 hehe. However I really did enjoy using this. It has a lovely orange scent, not too strong, just pleasant. It does a nice job at hydrating my hands and it lasted me a long time. I certainly would repurchase this.

Benefit, badgal lash:
This was a travel size, however it did take me a long time to finish it up. (I toss my mascaras after 3 months of use) this was nice enough, I can't really say anything negative about it but I am not going to get a full size. I just have a lot of others mascaras I would like to try.

Aloe vera, lip care balm:
First aloe product that has not irritated my skin. Maybe I am not allergic to Aloe afterall? This was a very standart lip balm. Nothing special about it. It did it's job nothing more nothing less. I would not repurchase, I have enough lip balms to use already.

That was all for this time. Have you tried any of these products? and what is your thought on them?
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I also love reading empties posts...It helps more to decide which product to go for.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig