Thursday, April 17, 2014

Etude house, Play color eyes, first impression

I recently got this in the mail, I bought it before my project pan. I enjoy Etude hause products, but I have never tried the eyeshadows. So I had to get this pretty palette.



I absolutely love the lettering on this palette
I actually thought the palette would be bigger. I was thinking it would be around the size of the naked palettes. But it is somewhat smaller. However the shadows seem to be of a decent size. There are 10 grams of product divided by 10 eyeshadows, so 1 gram per eyeshadow.


I really like the color combintions in this palette and I like that you get 4 mattes, 1 semi matte with specks of shimmer and 5 metallic Shades. As you can tell in the Picture, the shimmery Shades looks to have a rougher texture to them. They do however swatch just as smooth and pretty as the mattes. I do however worry about fallout with the shimmery Shades. But I have not yet tried them on, I have only swatched them.

I cannot wait to use them, they are on the top of my list of palettes for my palette of the week posts.
 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Very beautiful colours ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I Will have a look

      Delete
  2. gooooorgeous shades! Cant wait to hear more about this palette :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really like the color combinations. Cant wait to put it to use.

      Delete
  3. Pretty shades.......fingers crossed for review......xoxoxo.....^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be featured in next weeks, palette of the week. :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig