Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I made a deal with the makeup-devil


I'm a bad bad blogger... I broke my project pan today. Essence's limited Beach cruisers colletion came out online today. So I bought some essence products. I know.. I know... Where is my dignity? I don't know.

So to disciplin myself I now also have to use up the following products before I can spend Money on cosmetics Again... That's a lot of perfume samples to go through.

Sorry for being so bad at not buying makeup... No chocolate for me this weekend! oh who am I kidding, I'm having chocolate!. ;)
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. omg....it's a huge haul dear.....lovely picks.....xoxoxo...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a haul dear. It's the products I have to use up.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig