Monday, April 21, 2014

Project pan update part 3


I have used up this Korres Guava body butter.  I really liked how well it hydrated my skin. However it was a little difficult to rub into the skin, it took a little while to absorb. However it did Wonders for my dry legs.

I did not enjoy the scent. I thought it would be fruity, but it smelled like Christmas. The scent was not bad, but not something I want in a body butter. And the scent really lingers.

 
I would consider purchasing a full size body butter in another scent, but they are a little expensive for my taste, but they really do feel nice on the skin.
 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I can only try body butters during winters because I have super oily skin and now it's summers here....lol.....lovely post.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig