Monday, April 14, 2014

Project pan update


Hey guys and gals, I have finished up my first product in my project pan. The Jordana sweet n smooth lip balm. Yaay.

This balm is quite slick in texture, I prefer more dense and waxier balms. They just seem to work better on my lips and stay on longer. This did have a nice fruity scent, and the slight wash of pink was pretty on the lips. But after using it all up I am now over this balm.

There are many other balms out there to be tried and tested, so I am not going back for seconds.
 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I LOVE your blog so much! The layout is amazing.
    I'm your newest follower via google (274).
    I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back as well Also,
    if you'd like to keep in touch via FB or twitter,
    just do so and let me know so I can follow back =)
    http://whiteglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thank you so much. And a big welcome to my blog. I hope you will enjoy followong me. Also if there is anything you want to see on my blog just let me know in the Question/request part of my blog.

      Big hugs

      Delete
  2. Aha! I love project pans. I am also doing empties projects every month. please, keep the pan posts coming.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nivedita. I sure will keep the posts coming :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig