Monday, April 21, 2014

Recent rediscovery

I have been shopping my stash, to keep myself from breaking my project pan. And found this little beauty again. I have done a review of this a long time ago. You can check it out here.

I dont really care about the glittery side, but the colored balmy gloss is soo pretty. I definately remember why I used to love it so much. This is such a great shade for sping.


I use the glittery side as a balm when I'm just at home. It's nice enough, I just could do without the glitter.  I just love this little lippie. And I am defiantely getting more once my project pan is over. And I should get a backup of this.

 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. wow....it's so pretty....love it.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig