Thursday, April 3, 2014

What I have been doing this week.

Some of you may have noticed that I have not been blogging a lot this week. I have been a little busy with something very important to me.

very bad shot of me.. but look at my cute baby! snuggling on the couch before she pushed me off it.
My boyfriends dog ( and also kinda mine) had to undergo some surgery this past Tuesday, so I spent the Whole day worrying, she is like a child to me ( I know, crazy dog person) but luckily everything turned out great.

Wednesday I was babysitting her, to make sure she did not scratch at her wounds and to give her a little company while recovering. She was feeling fine enough to snuggle up to me on the couch and then push me to the floor so she could have the pillows all to herself. lol.

just chillin after pushing "mom" off the couch.  watching tv and sporting her after surgery outfit.
To all you dog lover out there, she took everything like a champ and was back to her happy self a few hours after surgery. I am glad that I was not there for the first few hours though. My boyfriend said she was not a happy camper and I would have stuggled not to baby her too much.

Not so fun fact: American bulldogs are an illegal race in Denmark. My boyfriend got her before they became illegal. She is the most loving, goofy and charming big girl I have ever kown, and I used to be afraid of dogs before I met her 4 years ago, she made me realize that dogs can be the most loyal and loveable animals if they have the right owners. I love her.

Want me to do more pet related posts?
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh....I hope she is fine now....Take very good care of her....xoxoxo...^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria. Yes she is doing fine now :) We will take very good care of her :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig