Tuesday, May 13, 2014

April Goodiebox


This is what I got in my april Goodiebox. The theme was summer feet and legs. These boxes are sent out at the end of each month, so I got mine a week or two ago, but I have not tested out any of these products yet.

I am very excited to try out the Eucerin shower oil. I have tried a few Eucerin products, and liked them. This is something I would not have bought myself because it's a Little expensive in my opinion.

I have tried the body shop, spa fit before and although I liked it I did not really see any results, this is also a bit pricey for me, so I am glad I got it in this box, as I would probably not have rpurchased it myself.

I got some compeed, I'm gonna save those and put them in my purse for when I need them.

I got some foot bath salts, I am saving them until I purchase a foot file so I can really put them to use.
My boyfriend stole my foot file from me... lol

And then there is a small sample of foot cream and a full size heel cream for rough dry areas on the feet. sexy!

I am pretty pleased with this box and I am looking forward to trying these Things out. I probably won't be doing any before and after Pictures of my feet with any of these products. I absolutely hate feet, all feet.

Reviews of the different items will be made once I get to use these Things.

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig