Friday, May 16, 2014

Project pan update


Hey guys and gals. I have finnaly used up my Holika Holika, Peach girl BB cream. It lasted for ages. I must say that alone was worth it for me. I did like this BB. It did not break me out and the color matched me nicely.

It did not do anything for my skin with long term use, it did not make me more or less oily. So this is just an ok BB cream as it did a nice job as a Foundation, although it could look cakey sometimes. I have tried better but I have definately also tried worse.

One plus of this product is that the lid contains a peachy cream blush, wich is actually really nice. And makes it nice for traveling.

I don't think I will repurchase this right away, but I cannot say that I will never repurchase it.
Have you tried this BB cream? what do you think of it?

Loevens.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Finally you have finished one more product....xoxoxo...:D

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig