Thursday, June 12, 2014

Maybelline Master glaze blush stick review


I bought this puppy a while ago when I did my big US drugstore haul. I just never really got around to using it that much. But now is the time for a review.

Price: about 8-9$ depending on where you get it (not available in Denmark)

Packaging: It's a handy little chubby stick. I personally like the sticker design but the twist up mechanism is a bit wonky. Maybe it's just me but I love the feeling of good quality twist up packaging, this is not one of them. But it's not faulty and it does work, so it's not a problem really. You get 6,8 grams of product. It does not look like much, but trust me, it's plenty.




I have a love hate relationship with this product, mostly due to the color I picked. I should have chosen a more muted natural shade.

I love the quality of the product itself. It glides on smoothly and blends out really nice. A Little goes a very long way so just dot a bit on your cheeks instead of doing a heavy handed swipe (did that the first time I tried it, toooo much cheeks baby!)

Shade: I got the shade 30, Coral sheen. It looks more orange in the tube but shows up more of a reddish coral on my cheeks. It has the tiniest micro shimmer in it. It will not look too obvious on the cheeks but just gives a lovely Dewey sheen. No sparkle.


I have to give this product credit, it's so easy to Work with and so pigmented. And it lasts all day on me, wich is rare for any blush on my face.

The reason I am not head over heels in love with it is the shade. That's my own fault for forgetting how pale I am. So I would say this is a nice product to add to your Collection, just get the right shade hehe.
 
SHARE:

2 comments

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig