Sunday, June 8, 2014

Overwiev of Gosh products I will recieve next week

I won a contest by Gosh Denmark. I got to pick products from their website worth about 550 USD. I will be getting these products by the end of NeXT week. I just thought it would be fun to show you Guys what I picked. I will also be doing an unboxing type haul post.
























































I actually wanted to pick more makeup, but thought it was more reasonable for me (as a makeup hoarder) to get some body lotion and some hair products as well. I chose all the makeup items I wanted to try. Some of the products I already own in other Shades and some will be completely new to me. I can't wait to get the package in the mail.
 
What have you Guys tried from Gosh? What would you want me to review first?
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. OMG you are soooo lucky.....congratssss dear....I have never won even a single penny in my life....lol....xoxoxo...:D

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig