Friday, September 26, 2014

A little update on my projet pan


So it's been quite a while since I started this project pan. And I can't say that I have been very good at it. In the months I have been away from my blog, I did not even think about my project pan. I have not really bought any makeup that I can remember, mostly because I am broke haha. But I have not really been good at using my products either.


I crossed over the products that I have used up, there is still a long way to go. I don't know if I will continue to call this a project pan or not, as I can't promise I won't purchase a Little birthday present for myself soon.

But I will continue to try and use these products up, and give you Little updates on it.

I have no plans on repurchasing any of the products I have used up so far. I did enjoy the BB cream and the Yves Rocher afte sun lotion, but I have too much stuff I need to use before considering repurchasing them.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig