Sunday, September 28, 2014

Essence - New products for fall/winter 2014 - Face

Essence has a lot of new products coming out for fall and Winter. I thought I would share these with you and create a bit of an overlook of what's new. Pictures are from the Essence website. I do not currently own any of these products yet, but I can't wait to try some of them.
 















There are some very interesting new products in the face line. I personally want to try the chubby concealers and the new cream to powder blushes and highlighters. Some of these products are not new, but simply new Shades, wich I think is nice that they develop new Shades of Foundation and so on, to better suit different skintones, all we need is for Essence to make products for darker skin too.
 
Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Blushes look amazing :)

    http://www.modelonamission.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Yeah especially the cream to powder blushes :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig