Monday, September 29, 2014

Essence - New products for fall/winter 2014 - Nails

Essence has a lot of new products coming out for fall and Winter. I thought I would share these with you and create a bit of an overlook of what's new. Pictures are from the Essence website. I do not currently own any of these products yet, but I can't wait to try some of them.



















































 
 

 
 
 
 



 







 Wow... That's a lot of new nail products. I really cant wait to try out the Thermo polishes, the colors are just soo pretty. I have seen a lot of different Companies sell the nail foils, but I have to give Essence props for actually launching a transfer solution for them as well. I have been searching for one for a while, and let me just say, I have seen a lot of nail foils everywhere, but I can never find the base needed to make them stick, now I can stop looking,

Loevens.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig