Friday, October 10, 2014

Essence Rock out trend edition is online NOW!


 Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the Essence Rock out! TE is online now at www.kosmetik4less.com I already placed an order and got some extra stuff that I have been wanting to try.

Here is what I just ordered.






I kept it pretty much purple, I am not too into silver eyeliners and lip gloss. I don't have anything like this already and I can't wait to experiment.

The rest of the products I got were not from the Rock out! TE.









 
I got 2 of the TE cake pops hand creams, I did not want to get the cinnamon one (don't want my hands to smell like Christmas). I have been using their eyebrow pen for ages and now they have a lighter version, so I had to get that. I also wanted to try a few of their new products. I wanted to order a lot more stuff, but there is another trend edition coming out NeXT month, that I also want to have a go at. So I'm saving some moolah until then.
 
Loevens. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig